In the presence of Transport Quebec, a public meeting will take place this Tuesday to discuss MTQ’s Turcot Interchange/Autoroute project.
The objectives of the meeting are:
- to clearly communicate the information available about the MTQ project
- to hear the questions, complaints, and opinions of residents, business owners, and experts in the field
- to reply to these questions and complaints that evening, if not:
- to collect the unanswered questions/complaints/opinions and ensure that the experts will answer, and follow up
- to have an open discussion about alternatives to the proposed project
- to form a working committee about the MTQ project. The committee would have representatives from a wide range of viewpoints and expertise
Date/Time: Tuesday November 20th 2007. 7 pm.
Location: Marie de l’Incarnation School. 5446 Angers. Map. Bus: 37 or 78.
Host organisation: Opération Galt and Concertation Ville-Émard/Côte St-Paul