Would you like to:
- Learn about ecological gardening?
- Eat fresh organic fruits and veggies?
- Have fun, develop your creativity?
- Share skills and tips, make new friends?
- Be outside, move, learn about nature?
- Learn how to use the garden harvest: canning, drying, recipes, composting, horticulture, recipes…
Then you may be interested in collective gardening in Pointe-St-Charles.
What? Information Meeting, Collective Gardens Network of Pointe-St-Charles (l’Action concertée pour la sécurité alimentaire à Pointe St-Charles)
When?: Wednesday April 2nd and Tuesday April 15 at 6 pm
Where?: ASCA at 1930 rue Mullins, Pointe-St-Charles. Map.
More Info: 514 932 2714
In addition, volunteers are needed to help work in their greenhouse, starting the week of March 17th, contact ASCA for more details.