The Sud-Ouest borough has a garden waste pickup service on Wednesdays this autumn.
Put your garden waste into large paper bags (available at hardware stores), cardboard boxes, or rigid garbage containers. Waste in plastic bags will not be picked up.
Acceptable garden waste includes : leaves, twigs, grass cuttings, and small branches less than 1 metre in length and 5 cm in diameter .
DO NOT INCLUDE: table scraps, soil, excrement, stones, roots, branches over 5 cm in diameter.
Garden Waste Pickup Dates:
- Wednesday September 30th, 2009
- Wednesday October 7th, 2009
- Wednesday October 14th, 2009
- Wednesday October 21st, 2009
- Wednesday October 28th, 2009
- Wednesday November 4th, 2009
- Wednesday November 11th, 2009
Garden waste pickup is available in other boroughs/arrondissements in the City of Montreal. To find out the schedule for your area go to: INFO-COLLECTES (English).